Another great morning in Gloom as 5 bootcampers and 1 runner decided to battle #snowmageddon2020 at #Petra. Conditions were pretty good: 32 and no snow. Heres what we did:
- 10 Low Slow Squats (IC)
- 10 SSHs (IC)
- 10 Hillbilly Walkers (IC)
- 10 Merkins at each Corner
- 20 Shoulder Taps at each Corner
- 30 Squats at each Corner
- 40 SSHs at each Corner
- 50 MNCs at each Corner
- 40 LBCs at each Corner
- 30 Seal Jacks at each Corner
Mosey back to the flag
Thanks for joining me this morning. Small crowds encourage more meaningful discussions. It was a pleasure to share the Gloom with such #HIM.
As a reminder, we are called to keep tabs on our brothers. By keeping the workout in the parking lot, we always knew where our brothers were. I want to encourage the PAX to call the guy you haven’t seen in a while. Reach out to the guy that seems a little down. We are called to be our brother’s keeper. If he falls down, we are to help him up.
Let’s take care of each other. Let’s be intentional.
- Catfish and job decision
- Reborn and his upcoming mission trip
- White Hat’s M with the loss of her grandmother and his potential job situation
- Tombstone and some uncomfortable conflict
- Vuvuzela’s son
- IJ and balancing family dynamics