I started out the morning with the usual disclaimer, then we got started with a few warmup exercises.
- 10 Windmills IC
- 10 Hillbilly Walkers IC
- 10 Cherry Pickers IC
- 10 Imperial Walkers IC
We took tour around the Winthrop campus stopping at various points to complete some exercises. Each stop we would complete the exercises from the previous stops and add a new one. In all, we made 9 stops.
- At the AO we did 1 Burpee and moseyed to the corner of Sumter and Oakland.
- Added 3 Big Boys and moseyed to the flag pole in front of Tillman Hall where Chuckie led us in the Pledge.
- Added 6 Alternating Shoulder Taps (double count) and took a lap around Tillman Loop. With the word of the month being Salvation, I shared my story.
- Added 10 Flutter Kicks (double count) and Moseyed to Byrnes Aud.
- Added 15 Merkins and took a lap around Byrnes Aud. Chuckie shared his Salvation story.
- Added 21 Freddie Mercuries and moseyed to the bottom of the stairs along Scholars Walk.
- Added 28 Carolina Dry Docks and took a lap around both circles. Before we took our lap, Jelly shared his Salvation story.
- Added 36 LBC’s and before moseying back the flag pole in front of Tillman Hall. River Rat shared his Salvation story. We took a break at the flag pole while Kenyan shared his Salvation story. We moseyed back to the COT.
- Added 45 Overhead Claps or as many of the previous exercises that could be completed before 0600. I think most of us at least got started on the Overhead Claps before 0600.
In all, we did:
- 9 Burpees
- 24 Big Boy Situps
- 42 Alternating Shoulder Taps
- 60 Flutter Kicks
- 75 Merkins
- 84 Freddie Mercuries
- 84 Carolina Dry Docks
- 72 LBC’s
- 45 Overhead Claps
- And covered 1.53 miles
We finished up with the COT (Count off, Name-O-Rama, Announcements and prayer requests).
Chuckie closed us out with prayer.
As always, it is an honor and privilege to lead. Thank you for the opportunity, Chuckie.